If the belt rewinder should ever fail and the motor stops running, you can
use the gear release to pull the belt strap completely out of the belt rewinder without having to cut it.
There is a risk of injury as the roller shutter can fall down without braking.
◆ Secure the roller shutter against falling down, for example by placing it underneath.
◆ Hold the strap firmly so that the roller shutter does not fall down without braking.
◆ Have a second person help you unlock the shutter.
- Pull the power plug out of the socket.
- Turn the Belt winder swivel winder completely to the side.
- Take the unlocking clip out of the storage compartment on the back of the device.
- Unlock the gear unit using the enclosed unlocking clip. You must overcome a small amount of resistance when pressing it.
- Remove the winding wheel cover. Release the belt strap from the mounting hook and pull it completely out of the belt winder.
- Press in the mounting lock on the back and pull the belt rewinder down off the wall bracket.
- Put the release clip back into the storage compartment.
Please sign in to leave a comment.