If the roller shutter belt winder fails once and the motor stops running, you can use the gear release to pull the strap completely out of the belt winder without having to cut it.
- Remove the power plug from the power outlet.
There is a risk of injury, as the roller shutter can fall down unchecked.
◆Secure the roller shutter against falling down.
◆tighten the strap well so that the roller shutter does not fall down unchecked.
◆Let a second person help you unlock
- Unlock the gearbox.
- Press the enclosed needle into the gearbox and hold it tightly.
- Pull the webbing as far as possible out of the roller shutter winder.
- Open the winding wheel cover.
- Remove the strap from the fastener and pull it completely out of the belt winder.
- Close the winding wheel cover again.
- Assemble the roller shutter belt winder.